Saturday, February 4, 2012

Two Man Show With Ann Hardy

   This is the invitation to the show that my friend Ann Hardy and I are having at Southwestern Adventist University. .I'd love for all my friends who can to come. The show will be in the Meadows Gallery in the Chan Shun Centennial Library.. The opening is Feb. 9th, 6:00 - 8:00. The show runs February 9th - 23rd. The address is 101 W. Magnolia, Keene, TX 76059.
    Ann Hardy is an amazing painter ( I have two of her paintings in my art collection ) and  I am very honored to be doing this show with her. I am really looking forward to seeing the oil paintings she brings. She paints a wide variety of subjects including still lifes, landscapes, and figurative works. I will have fourteen of my bronze sculptures in the show ranging in price from $300 to $2,700. They are all animals, except for a crucifix. I will also bring a sculpture in clay, that I will be sculpting as a demo.
     Last year I did this show with my friend Sheri Jones. We were both honored to have the University purchase our works for their permanent collection.They bought one of Sheri's beautiful floral paintings and my large  longhorn steer, Native Texan.

7 comments:

  1. Cool news Doug. I wish you luck. Anns a good person to partner up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful show this will be with Ann Hardy. I would love to see 14 of your sculptures at one time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jill and Randy, I hope you guys can come. I'll probably get there by 5:30.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck Doug! Hope it's fun and successful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the show, Doug!!! Wish I can join you guys!!! I'm sure it will be a huge success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the show Douglas! Those are beautiful sculptures. If possible, please ask a friend to shoot some pictures of your demo, always interesting to see!

    ReplyDelete