Thursday, November 3, 2011

Two Shows in the Near Future


 I have two shows coming up. The first begins this Saturday Nov.5th from 11:00 til 4:00 at the Dutch Art Gallery, in Dallas. I have four paintings in this show of work by artists in the Artists of Texas group. I haven't seen the show hung yet but I saw a lot of very nice art when I dropped off my four paintings, pictured below.



 My second show is the Small Works Show at the Insight Gallery in Fredericksburg. The opening is on Dec. 2nd from 6:00 til 8:00 P.M.  I have three bronzes in this show. The catalog for the show may be seen on the Insight Gallery's websight. The three sculptures below are in that show.,


5 comments:

  1. I love the landscape paintings and your sculptures are wonderful. How on earth do you do it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck for both shows Douglas. I like how your work is always poetic and tells a story. I think your work would look great to illustrate books. All the best. Valérie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive post Doug. Your artwork looks great. I look forward to see you at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you both very much. I'm looking forward to being at the openings of both shows. It is always fun visiting with other artists and also meeting with people interested in one's art.

    ReplyDelete