Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Las trampas Church

                                                             The Church at Las Trampas
                                                                           11 x 14
I'm just about finished now, I may still do a bit more, but really I'm pretty happy with this one. I've noticed that the colors look different in each of my photos, I think the light has been different each time I've photographed it. I took this one outside against the snow. It may be a bit bright but I think the color is pretty accurate. I've been iced in since Tuesday morning but it has been very nice having the time to work on it. I've also been working on an 8 x 10 from another photo I took on the High Road to Taos. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it and post it later today. I also need to straighten up my studio too. If this cold front lasts I may accomplish a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment