Thursday, April 28, 2011

Prairie Fest Wildflowers

Prairie Fest Wildflowers
8 x 10
oil on canvas
SOLD
This is one of my favorite paintings that I completed during Prairie Fest. I think it was the fourth one of the day. Tandy Hills is a really beautiful park and the festival is a really great event. This weekend I have a show of art work at a show called the Gardens of Granbury and Glen Rose, at the Granbury Square Plaza. I'll be painting at the show on Saturday morning with my friend Sheri Jones. Then next weekend I'll be painting at a friend's place in Granbury, lots of busy weekends painting. I can't wait.

3 comments:

  1. Great painting and great day. Wow 4th of the day and sold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely painting Douglas! Very subtle and romantic - not surprised it's sold! :-)

    ReplyDelete