Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Historic Stock Yards # 3

                                                              Historic Stock Yards # 3
                                                                           8 x 10
Here is another of my stock yards paintings, This was another one started in September  in the Fort Worth stock yards and just finished tonight in my studio. It was a great day when I began this painting. I met several other artists in the stock yards at 8:00 in the morning including Sheri Jones and Sabine Higgins. We had a great morning painting and then barbeque for lunch. It was a great day.

3 comments:

  1. We did have a great day and I like your finished painting. Nice color and good shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,the shadows were one of the things I reworked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your Stockyard series! Paint more!! :-)

    ReplyDelete