Monday, January 31, 2011

Las Trampas, work in progress #2

                                                              Church at Las Trampas
                                                                    11 x 14
I worked on this painting again tonight. It still isn't finished of course, but I've already fixed one thing. I noticed that the small building on the right was leaning. I'd say that blogging and looking at one's work on the computer is a great way to get a fresh look at one's own work.There is something about changing the size that makes a painting look totally different.  I'm going to start on the ladder in the morning if I get a snow day and get to stay home. Of course, if we do have snow, and I've prayed very hard for it, I'll try and get at least one snow painting done after all the inspiration I've received from checking out V... Vaughans recent works.

No comments:

Post a Comment